December 10, 2011

Exam

this week is exam week! 5 day, 12 subject, and I will be sitting in front of the teacher! What a great life~ the exam started from 8 December until 14 december. And tomorrow physic is the next exam, but now i don't even touch my book. I really don't care with the exam, I know I will repeat the test cause I will get a bad score so i need to repeat over and over again. I'm tired of being a fool people but the teachers didn't help me to show my spirit to study, and the way their taught me it really didn't make me understand what their are talking about. They were not succeed to make me smarter, nor to make me like and good at their subject. But when i was in my junior high school it was 180 degrees different! I always studied everyday and always got a best scores in every subject. I just miss my old school :( I need to change.... Please somebody help me to show my spirits :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment