October 18, 2012

deterioration

halloo long time not posting this blog. Actually i was on the very top of deterioration of my life. I have a lot of problems and have a lot of exercises and task. I'm sooo tireed being me :( every night i slept at 1 am and woke up at 5.30 am just to finish my stupid homeworks. and the only person who i think can help me to minimize this tired feeling was my boyfriend. But my expectations was so far with the reality. every single day and every single time we fought. always checking my phone and he always found something there. and the problems always began from there. I'm fine if he is checking my phone, but sometimes i need my privacy. should he know everything? i never checked his phone, i trust him but him? even i know there's something in your phone i'm still trust him. How disappointed i'am.... Huffy can you please just help me to make me little bit comfortable? i know and i see that you're really care and love me, but without that thing i'm still understand about your feeling. hmm... How about checking phone but not everyday? And try to trust me...?

vin, hmm... I love you for sure, i don't want to make you sad and dissapointed anymore... I tried my best, and i know i can't.... :(  a thousand sorry for you, and i know i'm not the right one

No comments:

Post a Comment