July 1, 2011

riding!

yesterday,i invited my best friend tara, to visit his girlfriend's house. his girlfriend's name is adila. adila is my friend too. so, to fill this boring holiday, i asked tara to go to adila's house by riding bicycle. adila's house is far from my house. i waiting tara to pick me up at my house. we left my house at 10.30 am. yes i know it's too late to ride bike because the sun was really hot. we arrived in adila's at 12.00 pm. and it's really really hot! when we got there, i just want to rest and drink!!

we played there until afternoon. we go back home at 05.00 pm and the weather very cloudy. so, tara told me that i must hurry if i don't want to rain. and we choose a route through the halim street. i choose to pass that way because it's not highway, so there are no traffic jam. 06.00 pm we still on the way home but it was very dark in halim street. there's no lamp street. and that street were well-known as spooky street. tara told me that i should not speeding on that street. and don't sing too loud(because i listened to the music). and don't forget to pray when passing that road. i'm just prayed and prayed when i passed that way. i'm just looking ahead, i'm scared to look to the right side and left side. finally i'm arrived at my home at 07.00 pm^^

so exhausted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment