July 2, 2011

science class

i already received my report card at my school 2 week ago. and the result not too bad. i got ranking 19 in my class and i can choose 2 classes. science class or social class. i want to be a dentist so i choose science class. i hope i didn't choose the wrong class

but, my mother met her friend at saturday night. one day after i received my report card. and surprise! her friend can predict the life like fortune teller. so, my mother asked her about my life. she said "how about my daughter? can she become a doctor?" and her friend answered "i think, your daughter better to choose social class. she has a good potential in social and she will be more successful in social class than in science class. become a doctor? i guess not"

i'm down! really down! what i must do? i already choose science class and i want to be a dentist too ☹ i'm just trying to not believe her. and just confidence with myself! but, it's hard. really hard to believe that i can't be a dentist. i knew my ability and i'm afraid to make them dissapointed, i'm afraid to make my parents dissapointed :-( help me god! help to reach my dream. just one dream! and the dream is make my parents proud of me. make them looks their daughter wearing doctoral clothes. that's it! just give me a chance then i swear, i swear i will try and work harder to catch my dream! i will, i believe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment