August 23, 2016

Do I have to follow my brain or my heart?

Is it true that love comes naturally and we cannot choose who we fall in love with ?

hmm.. when you frequently spend time with someone, you most likely will have a feeling towards that person. Am I right? although it is your best friend, you will have this feeling even it is only a small feeling and sometimes you tend to hide it. So, this might probably true. 

But a question remains...

Should I fall in love with him/her?

The answer is in yours. You have to look deeper to the situation.

A super long time ago, I ever been in such situation when I have to choose whether I have to follow my heart or I have to follow my brain coz logically I should not fall in love. Why? because I was in the position where I entered a certain circumstance which make me love those ppl unconditionally as friends and I will definitely broke this circle. But then the feeling came, and I could not ignore it. I million times think what should I do with it, should I follow my heart and broke them or should I go and let them forget the problems. Do I have to sacrifice my feeling? can I or should I?

The answer is I have to sacrifice my feeling and try not to be selfish by just following my heart without thinking of other people(re: them) I understand that we cannot choose who we fall in love with, but we definitely can control our feeling. And I control my feeling to stop any further huge feeling to him. Although it is hard and hurt to sacrifice my feeling, I have to know my position that they had been so kind to me. Do you think they deserve to be given such thing as a reply of their kindness to me? broke them into pieces? Of course no. Besides, it is so childish that we have to argue about man/woman. Come on there are million people in this world! Then I decided to go with this in mind I might probably hurt, but they are definitely broken. So I follow my brain and left. This is the very great decision that I ever made in my life cz I finally think about other people' feeling and not only from my pov.

In short, it is true that you cannot choose who you love or resist your feeling, but you can definitely control your feeling. Do not make an excuse by saying that you cannot do anything because it's love and it comes naturally. Hell no! You can choose to stay or leave depend on the situation that you think is better for all of you and not only you. It is only a matter of your bravery and sense of feeling as human. Never be afraid that you won't find a person like him/her. Believe me, God will repay ur kindness with someone better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment