July 28, 2016

Exercise is da real cure for your problems

Exercise is very identic with lot of sweat and exhausted, which make lot of people do not like exercise or choose not to do exercises, especially when they are having problems (I know some will choose to only laying on bed like me, or take cigarettes to let the nicotine temporary calm you). But believe me I have more effective pain cure for you problems... and it's EXERCISE!

Since I was kids I accustomed to do outdoor sport activity that required me to move my body and produce lot of sweat!(maybe this was the reason why my body was so tanned HAHA) I joined traditional dance and basketball in my elementary school, I joined Taekwondo in my Junior High, and joined Cheerleader in my secondary school(up until now this is the best sport that I love), and in my University there are no sport activities that make me feel interested to join so I decided to not join any. But it doesn't make me stop to do sports. I joined Muay Thai class near my house and sometimes I do morning run, or just simply do some push-up, sit-up, and squat before I go to sleep.

You probably think I do sports because I like it and already accustomed to do sports so it will be easy for me to do sports in any condition. NO! accustomed to sports only help to motivate me to do sports, but believe me it was also hard for me to do sports in such unstable condition. But I have a trick! Every time I feel not in the mood to do sports, I always remember the benefit of exercising. The very benefit that I personally got from sports are I become less stressful, I rarely got sick, and I can sleep well! This is actually the very very benefit that I look for. Because recent weeks I had lot of things in mind which made me could not sleep at all and could not do any sports activities(bcs problems made me too lazy to do anything) I could probably sleep at 6 in the morning, or sleep at 2 but wake up every half n hour. This problem also made me loss my weight up to 4kg in a week. Crazy huh? Since I've been stuck in such suck situation, I decided to do sport activities again rather than crying everyday on my bed(believe me it just make things worse!) so with all the remaining energy that I have, I try to fight my sadness and do exercises.

FUILAAA... IT'S MAGIC

WHY?

1. I used to drain my sadness by crying over and over again, which is not healthy since you gonna feel unwell after that such as headache. But with exercises I could drain my sadness with more positive ways. In Muay Thai, I have to punch and kick the punch bag. So when I punch or kick this punch bag, I just have to drain my sadness and disappointment to this punch bag. A simple exercise like running could also help! every time you feel sad, run and run as fast as you can and imagine you are running from your past and try to reach your future (this works in me)

2. I used to sleep unwell -- anxious and frequently wake up, but now after doing exercise I'm able to sleep well because after you doing exercise no matter it is 2 hours or only half n hour, your body will be so tired and you automatically will sleep well. And be reminded exercise also help you to reduce stress since exercises produce endorphins(sort of chemical in brain that trigger your mood) which makes you feel less stressful and do not have to think about a thing that burden your feeling soo you definitely could sleep well!

It's da real cure man! You have to at least try it!

For those of you who never have daily sport activities or even do not like it. Always remember the benefit of exercising! And if you want to try but still doubt yourself, don't worry! try to motivate yourself to out from your sadness and your problem with more positive ways rather than let the sadness control you and you will never out from it.  

Do you want the sadness control you? or you control the sadness by a simple thing like exercising?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment