July 14, 2016

The past 2 years

Hey, it's been a long time since I have not checked my blog!

My last post was in 2014 and now it's 2016 he he he he

I probably will [reuse] this blog simply to share my stupid x unimportant life or to share my feeling

when you do not have somebody to talk to, a blog is probably a solution to relieve your pain :)

soo.. what did I miss in the past 2 years?


  • I was accepted in English Literature, Universitas Indonesia.
Unfortunately, I did not get accepted in medical school so I could not be a dentist although up until now I'm still dreaming.. 
  • Since I talked a lot about my ex Kevin, I would say that I got another bf Fiki for only 10 months, and Antoni for approx 2,5 years (he was not my bf, but we were so close like a couple)
Fiki was a very nice person, he treated me like princess. I could say that he loved me that much at that time. But unfortunately it did not last long. From him I learn to stick with someone who love you and do not look for someone who you think is better than your partner, coz remember your partner knows someone that is better than you but he never leave you for other girl ;) 

Antoni was also a nice person, I am very blessed that I was surrounded by people who love me that much :") Antoni was kind of person who did not vividly show he loves you but you can feel his love. He extremely fought for our relationship, but yes it was my fault again who made him finally gave up and sadly I could not do much and our relationship came to an end. 
  • I was appointed as AIESEC youth winter ambassador 
So.. I applied for AIESEC program in my university and I got accepted. I was sent to Kosice, Slovakia to teach students in there. I taught them about Indonesian cultures and self development skills. I met lot of people from different countries and it was such an unforgettable moment for me. 
  • I joined Model United Nations which is so happening right now
ever heard about MUN? yes in UI it is very hard to actually be part of the club. I'm blessed that I got accepted in my second year in my UNI. 
  • I was appointed as UI representative for EUROMUN in Maastricht, Netherlands.
This opportunity only come to those UI MUN Club members. Since I was the member of UI MUN Club, I got a chance to join the simulation and got accepted to represent UI in EUROMUN Competition in Maastricht for 4 days. It was a very tough competition I could say. 

  • I won 2 MUN competitions. I finally know something to write in my CV :")
Alhamdulilah... because I was accepted in EUROMUN team, I need to practice for about 5 months or so. As part of the practice, It's obligatory for me to join at least one competition before we are going to the real field (EUROMUN). Thus, I chose Nottingham MUN in Malaysia because I want to practice international MUN field. I was shocked that I won 2nd place :") 

The second MUN competition that I joined was IMASION that held in Jakarta. This is the competition that I joined after EUROMUN. This is not obligatory, but I really feel that I have to win something since I did not have national mun award and I did not win anything in Netherland. Blessed that I won 1st place :") 

  • I am about to enter the 7th semester in English Department, oh kill me! 
People say that this semester will be the toughest semester that English Dept students probably will get. I have to deal with academic journal and make a real drama for drama class. Hope I can survive and maintain my gpa. 


I think those are the things that you probably missed for the past 2 years :D

No comments:

Post a Comment