November 4, 2009

couldnt sleep

this morning i couldn't sleep after i finished pray subuh-,- i dont know what? usually i can sleep soundly after i pray subuh. maybe because today is my first anniversary with my vici, but its not very important? ahrg but  why do I think about it? this is only my day a year that means 12 months? and what is special? no one ringing in my cell phone it makes me disappointed 
and you know what? until now we haven't congratulating each other, but it was not a problem for me and for us maybe? i still remember last year, this date, this month. i remember everything.
today i want to tell my story and he's as this date last year:D
this way the story
at that time we were close and the only known (you know? before him, I do not know at all about him) on that day we were communicating, not intentionally. why not on purpose? because at the time he wanted to contact his friend, but he was wrong number, so he call my number. at that time I am not holding my cell phone. so I got one missed call on my mobile phone and I dont  know who's number? because I was curious so I send message to the number and I ask who's this number? and he replied asking who this number? i was very confused and curious. why did he call me but he didn't know who iam? and then he gave his name and iam so suprised because the incident we were so often communicate. finally on 5 months ago at 5 pm he expressed his felling to me and ask my answer about his question with irwan's cell phone(his best friend) hehe I really really really really surprised. i honestly, I dont know him at all. never talked, just at that moment. and i strated thingking, i seem to agreed it. i think i can understand each other afterwards. and that day became a special day ;)) and today is my first years with my bestboy♥♥♥♥♥♥--xoxo

maybe i can't show my love to you in public,  but in my heart your the one and your so special for me honey
i dont care what people says about you because i trust you can be the best boy for me :')
happy anniversary thanks a lot you're always beside me~♥♥♥♥♥♥xoxokiss

No comments:

Post a Comment